Sunday, March 31, 2013

Door Hanger Advertisement

For those of you who are trying to increase your business, here's a simple and easy idea for you to try!!

You can make two (2) if these "Door Hangers" from one sheet of white copy paper or Stampin' Up!'s Whisper White Card Stock no#100730
I used a retired border Stamp but you can use anything you like to decorate this door hanger!
I also used :
1 3/4" Circle Punch no#119850

You could take these door hanger and along with your kids or grand kids hang these in your neighborhood or any where else you want!!
I would put a mini catalog in a clear plastic bag along with a business card.
If you use this idea, please let me know how this worked out for you !!
I CASED the idea from a demo named Marilyn, although I changed the poem just a little.
So, get ready ....take this idea and increase you business





No comments:

Post a Comment