Monday, March 4, 2013

NEW NAME for the BLOG

Dear Everyone,

UNTIL I can come up with a catchy name for the blog it will now be known as :

Jacqueline's Daily Paper Crafting

The address is :
www.jacquelinesdailypapercrafting.blogspot.com

IF you subscribed to my blog when it was called SU! Demos or Demos Blog, YOU will still receive all my posts as a subscriber, so don't worry !

I am asking EVERYONE to promote this blog or my other blog TOO BOTH blogs have different things posted on them !

AS the blog name says, I will be making something EVERY DAY for this blog ! Kinda put myself on the spot didn't I ?


In closing thanks so much for subscribing to my blog. IF you need any help, please feel free to either e-mail me or make a comment on this blog. I check my e-mails every day !


Now that this has been settled, I am going to have a GUEST STAMPER REALLY SOON !!!

YAY !! :)


Smiles,
Happy Stamping !

Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment