Thursday, March 21, 2013

Water Marking Photos on your blog

I don't know how many of you who subscribe to my blog have blogs of your own, but I wanted to touch base with you about watermarking your videos.

Recently I purchased a new SmartPhone ( an iPhone 4 ) and love using it. In the past I have used a Picasa watermark, but didn't really care for it. So, I kept looking for a watermark that I would be satisfied with, and I found one !
 
The watermark I found is a FREE APP for my SmartPhone and is VERY EASY to use !

Watermarking is something that if you have a blog and post photos on your blog, you should use to prevent someone from stealing your content(photos) on your blog. Sometimes you will find people who will "take" your photos and put them on their blogs, proclaiming the work as their own.

By putting watermarks on your photos, it will stop someone from taking your photos !! As I said, downloading this App from your smartphone is simple and putting the watermark on your photos takes just seconds ( in fact you can watermark "SEVERAL " photos at one time even. )

IF you have any questions about the watermark I have chosen to use, feel free to e-mail me.

Happy Stamping Everyone !

Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment