Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Coming Soon

" I am hoping to get some stability to my life and to my Stampin Up! Business / Hobby !!! "
How many of you have said this to yourselves, or perhaps you have heard a friend say it who is into paper crafting?
Like all of us, I too have a busy schedule and want to make sure that I have things organized not only in my home and daily life, but also so that I have time for my favorite passion ....STAMPING !

So, I have decided to do the following things. Lately I have been neglecting my blog postings, but there's a good reason for that. I have been helping other demonstrators who are friends of mine build simple blogs to help their business. I love helping others, I really do. I enjoy the e-mails ( phone calls too ) that I receive asking me how to do certain things, just as much I enjoy helping out a friend who isn't a stamper ! ( Well, sooner or later I try to make ALL MY non-stamping friends into paper crafters ! LOL! )

During this past week while I have been creating a class, I began to think about my blog(s) and some changes I would like to make. For starters, I am going to have a TERRIFIC TIP TUESDAY !! Starting Tuesday, April 16, 2013. Each Tuesday I will feature a tip about stamping, or a tip that has helped "me" along the way as I am building my SU! business etc. IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS for a TIP .....please feel free to e-mail me !


As my blog grows, I would love to have a GUEST STAMPER once a month, so if you would like to be a GUEST STAMPER please e-mail me and sent me a card or two that you have made, along with all the information on how the card was made. This will be a way to get your name out there, especially if you have just started blogging, and want more subscribers !!  I am planning on having the GUEST STAMPER on EVERY 2nd THURSDAY  of the MONTH....so, please consider being a guest stamper will you  !

Each Tuesday I will post a Terrific Tuesday Tip for everyone. I hope you enjoy this.
( This Tuesday will be several "TIPS", after that, it will be 1-2 tips each Tuesday )

On Mondays and Wednesday, I will be featuring a card of some type. On Fridays I will feature FESTIVE FRIDAYS. Festive Fridays will have invitations, thank you notes, announcements etc.

Saturdays will  be set aside for Simple and Easy cards or projects.

I won't be posting anything on Sundays!!

So, I hope that you will enjoy the plans I have for this blog. Be sure to comment from time to time, I would really appreciate that.

Happy Stamping !

Jacqueline

IF you need to e-mail me :
jacquelinesdailypapercrafting@comcast.net

Be sure to pass my blog address to all your paper crafting friends !
www.jacquelinesdailypapercrafting.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment