Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hello From Jacqueline !

To all of you who have signed up with this blog, I want to let you know that I also have another blog for everyone !
I think that I am going to do the blog candy ( for now ) on my other blog, as I am really trying to get some followers on that blog. SOOOO if you would please go to
www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.com

I also have decided to make DIFFERENT cards / crafts for each blog....so be sure to subscribe to my other blog ASAP...and PLEASE spread the word !!

Also, if you have blogs, please e-mail me and I would LOVE to check them out ! :)

and subscribe to that blog, I am going to have a blog candy when I reach at least 15 subscribers !!!
I really appreciate your signing on to this blog, and I will continue to put info out there to help everyone. I really enjoy Stampin Up! and I want EVERYONE to do the same. IF you have questions or would like to see something on this blog, PLEASE e-mail me and let me know what it is that you would love to see.

redcaboose3054@comcast.net

Thanks so much.....
( shhhhh....I am making another card today....I will post it soon ! )

Happy Stampin !
Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment