Monday, February 11, 2013

Blog Candy Is Coming !!!

In the near future ( say next week, it will be soon .....I  PROMISE !  ) I will be offering "BLOG CANDY " about every 6 weeks or so !
Are you interested ? If so, I hope you enjoy the items I will offer for !!
The only criteria is that you must SUBSCRIBE to my blog to be able to WIN The BLOG CANDY ! .

The blog candy contest  will be offered to those who live in the US and Canada.

I will post a photo of the BLOG CANDY you could possibly WIN DURING the CONTEST.

So, if you haven't subscribed to my blog......get ready, and perhaps YOU  will win the BLOG CANDY !! .

When I announce the blog candy, it will work like this :

The blog candy will be Stampin Up! items only unless otherwise stated ( I just might include a little treat for you that is non-SU! and has nothing to do with crafting, just something that you might enjoy ! ).

At the time I announce the Blog Candy, all you have to do is :
FIRST, MAKE sure you have SUBSCRIBED to my BLOG.
 ( otherwise your name will be eliminated ) MAKE sure you post a comment on the Orpaned Demonstrator Blog with your name and e-mail address so that I may contact you if you win the BLOG CANDY.

The choice of the BLOG CANDY is soley my decision. 
              ( Jacqueline Dorer-Russell ) .
After the drawing, and if YOU WIN  you will be contacted by me for your snail mail address ( home address ) so that I can MAIL the PACKAGE to you, if your name is chosen.
I will MAIL the package to you as soon as possible.
The package will have a TRACKING NUMBER with it, and will be insured.
The choice of how the package is mailed ( and it's contents )  is mine. ( Jacqueine Dorer-Russell )

So, PLEASE Join the fun ! Subscribe to my blog today ......!!!

PLEASE BE SURE to tell to all your SU! Demo friends that are Orphaned Demos ABOUT THE BLOG  TODAY ! :)


Smiles,
Happy Stampin !
Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment